Terms of business / AGB’s
Information of the private consumer according to the Distance Selling Act
Terms and conditions
Your offer refers to the goods as they are presented and described on our website. We must reserve the right to minor deviations of the goods compared to the presentation of the offers on our website. The photos of the articles are sample photos. We are entitled to deliver goods of the same quality and price instead of the goods ordered.
CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
The purchase contract is concluded by pressing the “Send order” function. The acceptance of the offer (see also our AGBs) is made with the invoice or the sending of the goods.
UNAVAILABILITY OF THE ORDERED GOODS
If, contrary to expectations, the items ordered are no longer in stock or no longer available, we are not obliged to execute your order. However, we will inform you as soon as possible if we cannot accept or deliver the order. Please note that the queens produced by us are a “seasonal product”, which furthermore cannot be produced in stock.
PRICE OF THE GOODS INCLUDING ALL TAXES AND OTHER PRICE COMPONENTS.
We deliver exclusively on account, whereby the invoice amount is usually due two weeks before dispatch. As we supply a “natural product”, we are dependent on “wind and weather” for delivery and can only inform you of the exact delivery date at short notice.
All prices are inclusive of the statutory value added tax currently in force. The packaging and shipping costs are calculated and shown separately.
REVOCATION AND RETURN PERIOD
Detailled informations to revocation are given here: Revocation and Return Period
INFORMATION ON WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE CONDITIONS
If there is a defect in the purchased item for which we are responsible, we are entitled to make a replacement delivery. If we are not able to do so or if the replacement delivery is delayed for reasons for which we are responsible, you are entitled to withdraw from the contract after a waiting period of 4 weeks with a grace period of 2 weeks. We will immediately refund any money already paid.
RESERVATION OF TITLE
All goods are delivered under reservation of ownership. The retention of title shall only expire upon full payment of the invoice or receipt relating to the goods. As far as legally permissible, further claims of the consumer – for whatever reason – are excluded
General Terms and Conditions (AGB’s)
The following terms and conditions are, by mutual agreement, part of the contracts concluded. Deviating agreements must be made in writing.
1. the buyer is bound to the order (contract offer) for three weeks. Upon expiry of this period, the contract is concluded if the seller has not previously rejected the contract offer in writing. The delivery takes place under reservation of proprietary rights until the complete payment of all claims from this contract. Additional agreements and supplements to the contract must be in writing. The formal requirement can only be waived in writing. If agreed delivery dates are not met, the buyer can set a grace period of 2 weeks after the expiry of 4 weeks. The grace period shall be reasonably extended in the event of disruption of the seller’s operations, in particular due to force majeure or strikes. After the fruitless expiration of the grace period, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract by written declaration. Any claims of the buyer for compensation for damage caused by delay are limited to the amount of the purchase price in case of slight negligence of the seller, unless the seller can prove a lower damage or the buyer can prove a higher damage. If the delivery becomes impossible for the seller – while he is in default – by chance, he is liable with the above agreed limitation of liability. The seller shall not be liable if the damage would have occurred even if delivery had been made on time. If the buyer is a legal person under public law or an entrepreneur who, at the time of conclusion of the contract, is acting in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity, claims for damages in cases of slight negligence are excluded.
2. claims of the buyer because of defects of the thing are to be announced immediately within two days after receipt. Due to the “natural” life span of our queen bees, we can give no further guarantee. The buyer of a defective item can initially only demand the removal of the defect or the delivery of a defect-free item (supplementary performance). The seller can refuse the type of supplementary performance chosen by the buyer if it is only possible at disproportionate cost. In particular, the value of the item in a fault-free condition, the significance of the defect and the question of whether the other type of subsequent performance could be resorted to without significant disadvantages for the buyer must be taken into account. In this case, the claim of the buyer is limited to the other type of subsequent performance; the seller can also refuse this type of subsequent performance due to disproportionate costs. If the seller delivers a defect-free item for the purpose of subsequent performance, the buyer must return the defective item.
3. the buyer is obliged to inform the seller immediately by registered letter of any change of residence, seizure, fire and all other incidents that endanger the assertion of the right of ownership or violate the same. In the event of an attachment, the buyer shall bear the cost risk arising from any action for release to be filed, or compensate for the loss of rights resulting from the omission.
4. packaging and all transport shall be at the risk and expense of the buyer. This does not apply to cases of subsequent performance and in the case of § 447 BBG (sale to destination) in the case of a purchase of consumer goods. Packaging provided on loan is to be returned by the buyer carriage paid to the address given by the seller.
5. the seller is entitled to inspect the existence and condition of the delivered goods not yet fully paid for at any time after prior coordination of a date. For this purpose, the buyer shall grant free access to the place where the goods are stored. The Buyer undertakes to handle the delivered goods with care and not to make any dispositions that affect the rights of the Seller before full payment has been made. In particular, the items may not be sold, pledged, rented, exchanged, loaned, given away, placed in a third party’s home or removed from the Federal territory. Counterclaims of the buyer outside of this contract do not give the buyer the right of retention. The buyer may only offset against undisputed or legally established claims.
6. the seller may withdraw from the contract by written declaration if:
a) the buyer, co-buyer or a guarantor has given false information about his person or about his income and financial circumstances;
b) the buyer violates the duty of disclosure agreed in clause 4;
c) the buyer is in arrears with two successive instalments after a reminder has been sent;
d) the buyer proceeds with the item in breach of contract;
e) the buyer suspends payments,